Akuma has a purpose. To travel the world and obtain as much power as he can, for himself, and to unlock the full potential of the satsui no hado. And I guess Baisen would be a kller, too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SF playthrough...

Well, don't discount Bison as a killer too! lol
Now, Akuma's one bad guy I don't quite like- he doesn't seem to ahve a purpose...more like a freak of anture than anything rofl.
Though the raging demon move is down right cool.
Zangief was actually the first character I ever finished the game with when playing SF 2- using him to win Marvel verses Capcom was tough rofl- I had a hella time with Onslaught using Zangief.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org