Sure gief can't destroy your guy? Shall we test that? a series of Guy VS Gief rematches for about half an hour to see who gets the most wins. whatcha say? You can't beat that russian wrestling!

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SF playthrough...

Don't get me wrong, I like villins too.. I love playing as Kazuya. Occasionally, even Heihachi. I don't know. No SF character is liable to kill characters unless you count akuma. The animes and movies are actually considered non-canon to the storyline of the game, is what the concensus it seems.

And zangief cannot meet my Guy... lol. As for Vega and Juri marying? Lord forbid...