Hello,
I have a question. Well, my question is, well in fact 2, let me just get to the
point, how do you no which code to put in a game? For an example, maybe I might
not do this, well I don't think I would, but I would do a test game. Well, this
is what I am thinking of. This computer tells your enemy, a sooper fighter some
private information. Well, you here about it, then you get extremely angry, and
you punch the computer as hard as you could, smashing the computer, while jaws
shouts, "No, please don't, I have a long life, please don't," And when the
computer is blown in the storyline, it screams in pain. Well, you think that
you might destroy your enemy. Well, you get out your gun, and you go in your
car, and you drive towards the man's office. You get out, and you go towards
the door, and you push the door open and you get in. Basically, you are in a
big hall, and the man comes down from the staircase, and when he comes down,
you punch him with a good jab, cross, hook, uppercut, or a haymaker, and he
falls. Use the tab key to select which punch, and the space bar to fire that
punch, and the number one and two to select your weapons. Gun or fists. Well,
the man falls, and you shout, stupid man, and you punch him as hard as you
could. Well, after 10 punches, he jumps to his feet, and he shouts, "You'll
pay, and lets see who's strong!" You get your gun out, and you square up next
to your sooper enemy. In the game, you have to fire bullets at him, and if your
hit, you lose 10 percent of health. You use the up arrow key and which ever key
you want to use to jump over to the other side, and the you use the left and
right arrow keys to walk. If your bullets finish, because you are trigger
happy, you have to wait until his bullets finish, and the same one for him.
Well, once the bullets are finished, you and the super man have to fight by
fists. In this little action seen, the keystrokes are different. Use left or
right to slip, that means turn your body, but not much, and your up arro key to
block forwards, also your down arro key to duck a hook, we call it wrole, and
your enter key to block from upwards. Well, the computer will say, enemy what
ever hit. For an example, enemy jab! You could slip or leen, but as your
fighting to kill, the head is the main part in the game. What ever derection
the computer says it from, you have to do that derection. For an example, if it
says it from the right, you quickly have to slip towards the left, and real
quick, you'll have about five seconds. When you press the space bar key, it
will fire the 5 main punches in boxing, but I'll do sounds for that, and the
enemy could also dodge your moves, so watch out for super fighter! Well, after
you finish the fight, he blows up, and he vanishes, and you are extremely
happy, and you have acheeved what you want to do. Well, if you finish him with
your gun, then good job! I am asking, how could I code all of that, and how do
you no which code to use.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com