Hi all.
I have played Lonewolf for many years now, but haven't played for a
while. I installed it on my new computer and started it up. It must be
a newer version than I have played before as it never used to have
Sappy capability, or at least I don't think it did.
I use Hal and cannot get it to work like it used to with this
screenreader. I don't want to use Sappy if I can help it, is there
certain things I need to set in the options or is it just no longer
accessible with Hal.
Thanks
Richard