Not sure, but I think SAPI will be your speech for Lone Wolf. Window-Eyes and JAWS are supported, but I don't think that HAL is.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claridge" <richard.claridg...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lonewolf

Hi all.
I have played Lonewolf for many years now, but haven't played for a
while. I installed it on my new computer and started it up. It must be
a newer version than I have played before as it never used to have
Sappy capability, or at least I don't think it did.
I use Hal and cannot get it to work like it used to with this
screenreader. I don't want to use Sappy if I can help it, is there
certain things I need to set in the options or is it just no longer
accessible with Hal.
Thanks
Richard