From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Bartlett
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 12:57 PM
To: 'Lori Duncan'; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with my dropbox public folder

Hi Lori.  I'm not sure what's happening here, but the procedure I use is:
Select and copy the file(s) I want to put in the public folder,
Go to the system tray and select drop box, then select the open drop box
item
Navigate through the resulting window to the public folder and paste.

If I've missed something you're doing that invalidates this suggestion let
me know and I'll do some more investigating.

        Chris Bartlett