Hi I can't seem to copy my audio game recordings from my documents folder to my
public folder in dropbox, instead they get moved to the dropbox folder in the
start up menu, and only drop box shows up when I sellect to move files, I don't
get a public folder option, in other words I can't hit right arrow to open the
dropbox folder in dropbox, I can only sellect dropbox in start menu to move
files too.  Does anyone know why this is?  Thanks from Lori.