Hi Shaun,

As I said before Mysteries of the Ancients and Mysteries of the
Ancients 3D  are separate products. So yes you will have to buy them
separately if you want them both, and I don't think I'm being
unreasonable doing it this way either. Mainstream companies do it all
the time.

For example, take Tomb Raider Legend. There are three versions of the
game I know of. There is the  third-person version for the PC which I
own. There is also a side-scroller version for smart phones. There is
another third-person version for the Playstation II. So three versions
of the same game, for three different platforms, and all sold
separately. So that's how i plan to do it for the most part accept I
am going to make the keys for the side-scroller version compatible
between Mac, Linux, and Windos releases to not only save me work but
allow the same user to use the game on multiple platforms.