Hi William,

I don't really know when we will be releasing a Mac version. We are
developing one, of course, but it largely hasn't been tested on Mac.
The reason we have not as yet released a Mac build on our website is I
don't own a Mac personally and don't have a Mac system to use for
development and testing. So when we decided to work on the Mac version
of the game we will be out sourcing the project to an other developer,
who knows the Mac better than we do, who will perform the compilation
and create the Mac setup package.

However, I can e-mail her today and see if she can do a build of beta
16 this week for you guys. If she is available to do it perhaps I can
put a Mac OS build up this weekend for you guys to play with. Sound ok
to you?