Well it would have to be either the sword or the bow since both the sword and the arrows are enchanted. Maybe it'll be tat you can only safely get close enough to land a blow with the sword at certain moments and the same sort of principle with the bow. Since a Hydra is generally considered to be a species of dragon they're bound to possess the hard scales. Anyone who's read The Hobbit will remember that Smaug was basically invulnerable except for one spot near one of his forelegs. Maybe the Hydra will be similar. You'd have to find its weak point before you could harm it.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hence why I started to question myself. Tom has experience with video games, and every single video game down to the simplest fighting game has some sort of secret gimmic hidden in it. And I think Mota's going to have a few of them. And tom's keeping quiet on this one it seems... which leads me to think I'm correct in that it'll be something more challenging akin to the mainstream games I grew up with.