Could the level's difficulty be based on the gaming skill of the developer, at least as a starting point?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

That, Charles my friend, is where things can get a bit confused. Because everyone has a different notion of what's difficult. What I consider to be intermediate difficulty could be hard for someone else. What I consider hard could be someone else's advanced. It's all opinion, and everyone has a differing one where game difficulty concerned. Easy could be easy for some and hard for others, so like Tom says, you can't please everybody.