Thomas: Out of curiosity, is it fun reading about all the wrong speculation? In another post, you said that they are barking up the wrong tree, and I can hear the chuckles.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi,

Right. Although, being underwater helps, because Angela will have to
hold her breath while underwater. The Hydra's breath was only faytal
if you were unfortunate enough to breath it in. Holding your breath
therefore protected you from that attack. If you were bitten, though,
that would be a different matter.

Cheers!