From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Caitlin Webb
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:12 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Question about a mud client

Greetings,

I am new to this list, and was reading some posts on the web. Now, these
posts were quite a while ago. They were talking about monkey term. There is
an import.xml file, that is required for jaws to work with it. I was curious
if anyone had this xml file handy. I am in need of it, and would appreciate
it allot.

Thanks,

Caitlin