where do you get y e bolling?

ki4qlv

In a message dated 11/12/2010 4:09:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
j...@kitchensinc.net writes:

Hi  Charles,

I kept leaving the 2 4 5 and 8.  occasionally the 2 4 5 7  and 8.  And
sometimes the 4 5 and 7.  Thinking now sounds like I  might have been light on
the head pin.  But when I tried heavier I would  get an even worse split.
Just going to put it out of my mind and  hopefully have a better week next
week.

TGIF and BFN

Jim

Depart in pieces.... i.e.,  Split.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440)  286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---
Gamers mailing list __  Gamers@audyssey.org
You can make changes or update your  subscription via the web,  at
All  messages are archived and can be searched and read  at
If you have any  questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send  E-mail to  gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.