Hi Lee,

The WII bowling is just one game on the Nintendo WII game system.  I need
sighted help to play the game.  They need to start the game and then tell me
which pins are left so that I can try to pick up my spare.  I just like the
game so much because the game sensor detects the motion of the controller.  So
your arm swing speed, the crank of your wrist and the release of the ball make
it very much like real bowling.

Sorry that it is not a game that one can just down load.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Strike any user when ready...

j...@kitchensinc.net