From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 25 November 2010 11:55
To: Charles Rivard
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi Charles,

Yes, thanks.  I seem to have lost my good strike ball.  Not sure where it
has gone.  Terrie was really hot Tuesday.  She bowled three of her best
games ever.  Oh wait, now I know where my strike ball has gone. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey
bourbon.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920