Pat swiped it!

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi Charles,

Yes, thanks. I seem to have lost my good strike ball. Not sure where it has gone. Terrie was really hot Tuesday. She bowled three of her best games ever. Oh wait, now I know where my strike ball has gone. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA