Hi,

Definitely not. Visual Basic 6 is a totally Microsoft thing. People
who write in that language are by definition only concerned with
Microsoft Windows and nothing else.

That said, it is sometimes possible to get VB programs running under
Mac OS and Linux via wine. In fact, I'm trying to get that going right
now as I want to play a number of accessible games under Linux, but of
course they all use a crappy non-standard language like VB 6 which
means setting up a Windows emulator like wine to play non-Linux
programs written in strictly Microsoft proprietary languages.