Hi Jason,

Well, I certainly could write a football and baseball game in Python,
but I'd probably want to use PyGame for that so I could include
sounds, music, etc. Right now I am focusing on simple text based games
to get people interested in programming simple games before focusing
on more advanced topics such as PyGame.