Hi Nicol,

In the original TV game show Concentration every time a player would match a
prize part of the visual puzzle behind that prize would be revealed.  The
player had to guess the answer of the puzzle.  I do not believe that it ever
defaulted to the player with the most prizes.  I guess that could work for my
game though.  Either that or just keep letting the players guess at the number
until someone got it.  And I could probably let you use the arrow keys like in
my battle ship game.  But I probably would not get rid of the that was an
invalid space message.  Truthfully I had no plans to work on my concentration
game.  I have several other things in mind to work on.  But maybe when I get
them done...

Thank you very much for saying that you do like my Concentration game.

BFN

    Jim

Tagline Lotto: ²²²²²²²²²²<- Scratch here to reveal prize.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA