Hi,

Yeah, Bavisoft's games do have problems with newer versions of
Windows. They have difficulties on XP and I've heard, but not
confirmed, they crash a lot on Win 7 if you try to play them. In
summary their not worth your time, or this long winded discussion
about them. I think we should just remove them from audiogames.net and
write them off as gone. End of story.