Here is the bad part we could flame them for all they are worth and they don't even respond because they don't communicate.
so as I say they get what they deserve.
oh and their stuff probably doesn't work in win 7.
At 10:13 a.m. 29/11/2010, you wrote:
They are seriously irresponsible idiots. Bavisoft, if you are just stupid dunderheads, that's what you get! Seriously, their games are not worth it. Who would want to buy grizzly gulch and perchous it in stead of a demo? Actually I've thought that Bavisoft are just freaking idiots and I wouldn't be surprised if their servers get hacked, or if their games are hacked because they are just brainless with no brains. Lol. Actually Hey, I am the owner of bavisoft. I don't get any games, its a big surprise. Because are you brainless? Your being accusatory! Booooooooooo! I think they should be called babysoft.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

I havn't touched their site for ages.
the last time I touched it it was last year.
nothing has been released, nothing has been communicated.
their games exist if you know where to get them.
If they are hacked and they probably are then it serves them right.
They didn't really do to much for us and now they get it.
Oh well.
I wouldn't even bother going back.
No communications = no existance at all as far as I care.