Hi Lisa,
No I wouldn't take over even if I new how to program. The problem would be then I'd be dead, as I wouldn't have any reputation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Hi,

Mmmmmm...No thank you. I have no desire to take over something like
Bavisoft. While the games had great sound effects the games themselves
weren't really that good from what I have heard.

Now, if it was something like the PB Games I'd consider creating
updated versions. Dark Destroyer is a pretty cool game and probably
wouldn't take much to update, and convert to something like Python and
PyGame. Same for Tarzan Junior. I actually like Tarzan Junior, and
find the game pretty challenging. Both are at least worth
considdering. Grin.