Sorry but you know what I mean.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 08 November 2010 19:18
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Angela poisoned in MOTA

HI Ben,

Ummm..No offense, but do keep in mind purchasing quality acting,
sounds, etc costs money. we've already ran way over our budget for
this title. You want more screams etc then you need to start donating
cash to the production of this title. We have already spent all we can
spend and then some on Mysteries of the Ancients. Sorry, but the
reality is we are lucky to break even with this title as is.