I wonder if david will do a futuristic version so we can go into space
explore and take control of planets etc? the map would have to be far far
bigger of course but assuming this works the potential is there now.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 07 December 2010 09:14
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Something incredible in the pipeline.

this sounds amazing!

I've always felt the ui in time of conflict is probably the best example of
a map overview I've ever seen in an accessible game.

I've beaten the computer on a few skill levels, and have just been waiting
in the wings for more units, scenarios and other options to turn up.

So, this sounds amazing, and I'll deffinately be looking forward to it's
release.

Beware the Grue!