Yes that would work, but wouldn't you need in effect 2 maps? 1 of the galaxy
and 1 for each system.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 07 December 2010 12:24
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Something incredible in the pipeline.

Well, it would depend upon how fast your ships are going of course.

Going at many times light speed as the ships of the treck universe do, it
doesn't seem unrealistic to make the map the same size as normal, ----
provided you grouped the planets, aka cities into realistic system
locations, so for instance having the sol system with Earth, mars etc on top

left corner at around coordinates 1, 120, then have the romulans over on the

bottom right at 120 120.

Beware the Grue!