Thomas;

-Just a quickie for now;

How are you working out which direction you'd like to have Mara travel in? I'm
assuming you're deciding based on a degree and then working out a vector from
that? How are you creating your vector from your angle? (this might be the
issue)

I.E. if you're supposed to be moving at 1 unit, then the proper vector length
if you're moving at a 45 degree angle, should be something like 0.7174, 0.7174
or some such. :) It shouldn't be 1.0, 1.0.

If it's not less than 1 on each axis, then you'll need to normalize your vector
using the Pythagorus Theorem to get it to a length of 1 unit.

Hope this makes sense and talk soon!…

Smiles,

Cara :)