Hi Cara,

I'm just basically using a trig based formula for calculating the next
possible x/y/z vectors. As far as I know the formula is correct, and
it does work fine with the array based collision detection I have now.
It is just when I try to calculate a 3d coordinate and see if items
touch where it breaks down.