Okay nobody listen to me! lol! -Guess I'm just too antsy to get out and enjoy
awesome beach weather! woohoo!

Just reread a second time and don't know what the **** I was thinking!
direction is supposed to be there! Ack! -Just going to go lay in the sand now
and not bother anyone! lol!

L8rs ya'll, and apologies for any confusion!

CQ out :)