Hi Tiffany,

To be honest I really wouldn't bother attempting to order from
Bavisoft. They claim that they are still in business, but they have
the absolutely worst reputation possible when it comes to processing
orders and answering their e-mail. You might place an order and never
recieve it, or you will get it after a long time has passed. They
rarely if ever answer their e-mail, and although they claim they are
working on something they haven't made an official release in
something like six years. If the company isn't gone it might as well
be given the fact they do nothing to promote and support the products
they do have.

Cheers!