Oh I've been tempted to do that. Then again not many people would be able to play them anymore since they're hardly Vista compatible, let alone Windows 7. Except what I'd be tempted to do is post and say that I had already done it. Of course then I'd have a lot of the rest of the community mad at me if I posted a fake link.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hi,

Ooh...That gives me an extremely wicked thought. Let me just say I
know a way that would seriously light a fire under their collective
butts and might knock a little sense into Bavisoft.

Just for kicks what if someone got on the audiogames.net forums and
said if Bavisoft doesn't begin answering their e-mail, correct
shipping order problems, etc person x is going to simply upload their
games somewhere and give them away for free. Yeah, I know, it is
pretty low, but I'm sure they would be climbing out of their
collective holes to sscream for people not to do that too them. The
obvious reply would be for them to A, be able to be contacted via
their support addresses, and B, that they disclose any and all
projects they are working on immediately. Otherwise we don't believe
you and Bavisoft doesn't exist. Now, wouldn't that burn their butts.
Lol!

I'm not suggesting that anyone actually do this, but wouldn't it be
funny? Could you imagine them getting bent out of shape because a
number of their customers just revolted and plastered Bavisoft's games
over the internet, because Bavisoft never answeres their e-mail etc?

Cheers!