Hi Charles,

You got that right. As a game developer I respect other game
developer's and their companies right to market their products as they
wish. I do not have to respect what Bavisoft is doing to their
customers though. Therefore as a game developer I wouldn't pirate
their software, but would certainly send them a piece of my mind.

Smile.