Hi Lori,

Smile. Sorry, I can't really do that. Being both a game developer
myself and a moderator of a respected gaming list it wouldn't be a
good president to begin making threats like that to a fellow game
developer even if they deserve such a fate. I merely was thinking of a
"what if" type situation.  I wasn't at all serious about doing
something like that personally. Although, it is tempting seeing as I'm
sick of their lack of response and general disregard for their
customers.

Cheers!