To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 12:21 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Programming Games was Re: Response From Bavisoft To MyInquiry

Hi Tiffany,

I agree with Dark. I think it's best to learn and experiment with a programming language, or anything for that matter, before starting to work on a major project. For a long time now, I've been interested in writing text adventure games (just for myself), but it took awhile before I found a language I liked to code in. With that in mind, I also think it's always good to look at as much source code as possible to see how an author programs something in a certain way.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.