Well, I think the other developers on this list should go and talk to them on the radio, and I think this would be a grate idea, as more blind folks could join us and make it such a large community. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] An interview about Papa Sangre on the radio

About bloody time the rnib actually noticed other audiogames besides azabat existed, and that more people wish to play them than the over 65's wanting a simple card game, (despite the fact I know one lady of 60 who plays core exiles).

when I have some time i actually wish to contact the rnib in my capacity as audiogames.net admin and see if I can do some pr, ---- though given my past relationship with rnib and my success (or lack there of), in getting them to produce books which aren't! aimed at people over 65 and finish some of their existing series I'm not hugely hopeful, ----- though possibly if they've actually noticed that a game like pappasanga exists this might be a good sign.

Stil, I'll try after christmas with all the powers of persuasion I can muster.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>