Hello,
I filled every part and entered every detail as described inot the registration field. Still, I think the automated system gave me an invalid key. I currently do not have the transaction ID, but I will look for the key. Once I have this who should I send this to? I want to see if I can have a new one sent without me having to reorder it again.

-----Original Message----- From: Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 7:53 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Draconic Entertainment was Re: Monkey business]

hi Alfredo,
Yes monkey business  is still for sale.
The Draconis web site was down for at least two weeks in November.
It is working now.
The shopping cart can be challenging to fill out correctly.
Did you have a problem with the shopping cart or with getting a registration
key?

I sell my Harry Potter game through the shopping cart and have been getting
completed sales ever since the site was back up.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Steel" <greegste...@sbcglobal.net>