it is a good idea but it takes so long to develop any audio games no wonder
sighted people never take us seriously.
Look at draconis entertainment nothing from them in like what 2 3 or even more
years!!
sighted people have tonnes of games out each year
we hardly have any releases
not of full purchasable titles anyway