-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 5:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi everyone, first of all I think what I'm about to ask is not only of-topic
but is a break of the rules so please forgive me.  The thing is I've had a
look around the net and can't find what I'm looking for so thought I'd ask
here because there seems to be a bigger community.  I've not been well
recently, I was told I have I.B.S, and was just wondering if anyone knows of
a mailing list for the blind dealing with health issues where I can ask
around for help?  Again I'm really sorry this is so off-topic, I pray Tomus
and Dark will forgive me and will not strike me down with thunderbolts.
Many thanks from Lori Duncan