If it's dealing with a health issue, why would it have to be a list for the blind?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 5:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with finding a possible mailing list

Hi everyone, first of all I think what I'm about to ask is not only of-topic but is a break of the rules so please forgive me. The thing is I've had a look around the net and can't find what I'm looking for so thought I'd ask here because there seems to be a bigger community. I've not been well recently, I was told I have I.B.S, and was just wondering if anyone knows of a mailing list for the blind dealing with health issues where I can ask around for help? Again I'm really sorry this is so off-topic, I pray Tomus and Dark will forgive me and will not strike me down with thunderbolts. Many thanks from Lori Duncan