Hi Lori,

Hmmm...I think you have Dark and I confused with Zeus. Neither of us
can cast thunderbolts unless Dark, Luke, is truly the son of a dark
Jedi. That's something still to be determined.

I am not going to moderate you since this is a health issue, but you
really should ask a list moderator before just posting something like
this to the list. I'm sorry about your condition, and it sounds like a
pretty crappy situation. Pun definitely intended. Smile.

Anyway, I'm sure searching something like googlegroups.com or
yahoogroups.com would turn up various results on your medical
condition. I.B.S. is quite common, and I know there are lots of help
groups and websites out there, but don't know of any specifically for
the blind. To be honest I'm not sure why you need one specifically for
the blind since I.B.S. is a mainstream medical condition and is not
limited to the blind.

For now though let's take this off list. If anyone wants to respond to
your questions I'd appreciate it if it is off list from now on so we
don't break the guidelines any further by discussing this off topic
thread on the list.

Cheers!