Hi everyone, first of all I think what I'm about to ask is not only of-topic
but is a break of the rules so please forgive me.  The thing is I've had a look
around the net and can't find what I'm looking for so thought I'd ask here
because there seems to be a bigger community.  I've not been well recently, I
was told I have I.B.S, and was just wondering if anyone knows of a mailing list
for the blind dealing with health issues where I can ask around for help?
Again I'm really sorry this is so off-topic, I pray Tomus and Dark will forgive
me and will not strike me down with thunderbolts.  Many thanks from Lori Duncan