Hi Damien,

Actually, only Jaws blocks access to DirectInput do to the way it
handles keyboard input. Other screen readers such as Window-Eyes,
NVDA, System Access, etc don't do this. I've been complaining to
Freedom Scientific for years to fix it, and they blow me off.

As a matter of fact I've been testing SDL in my G3D engine and Jaws
also blocks SDL input as well. It drives me totally nuts since
Window-Eyes 7.2 doesn't have this problem. Makes me want to ring some
developers' necks over at Freedom Scientific since they are obviously
incompitent programmers and should be fired for the number of bugs in
Jaws.

Cheers!