This is what I do. I go to perimetric witch is in eq, then I select size phoneline effect. I don't know how to remove bace, someone or any sound designers like Lee, please help me out. I have been trying to figure this thing out. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question to you all audyssey folks.

Hi Muhammed,

In order to create a radio sound effect you need a sound editor like
Goldwave or Soundforge. You would start by removing some of the base
from the speech recording in order to give it that radio tinny
quality. Then, you can mix in some radio static to give it that fuzzy
connection sound. That's one way of creating radio voice overs.

Another way is you can set a walky-talky in front of the computer
microphone. The person doing the voice over can go to another room and
speak the lines into the walky-talky. This method is quite authentic
and is great for a Star Trek communicator, a Star Wars comlink, or any
other generic radio/communicator effect.  Creating a generic radio
sound like this is pretty easy.

As far as sound effect libraries goes there is this little thing
called copyrights. Basically, before anyone can or should provide you
with sounds it would largely depend on the copyright license for the
sounds, and what exactly you plan to do with the sounds. If they are
going to be used in a free production in most cases the sounds are
free or sold for much less than a commercial license. If they are
going to be used in a commercial product then you will have to pay out
royalty fees that can range in the hundreds of dollars, pounds, euros,
etc.

Cheers!