From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question to you all audyssey folks.

Hi scot, don't work. I managed to find the fuz, but I get the annoying fuz
background sound which is annoying. I want it to be perfect, with no fuz
hissing noises in the background. Basically, I selected low freaquency
filtor, I went to the bit where it said 800. Set it to 3000, clicked ok,
went to distortion, selected slight chip fuz, but that's still annoying me
as I get the fuz hisses. Would you please help more?