Hi Nicol,

Well, currently in Mysteries of the Ancients the scroll wheel on the
mouse is used to climb up/down on a rope, staircase, ladder, whatever.
Moving the mouse left/right has Angela walk, and holding one of the
buttons while pulling the mouse left/right has her jump, run, etc.
This is widely accepted to be a good mouse setup so far, and what we
will be sticking with for our game releases.

Cheers!