What is this detona game you guys keep talking about?

smiles,
Jess
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Daytona

Hi Nicol,

Well, currently in Mysteries of the Ancients the scroll wheel on the
mouse is used to climb up/down on a rope, staircase, ladder, whatever.
Moving the mouse left/right has Angela walk, and holding one of the
buttons while pulling the mouse left/right has her jump, run, etc.
This is widely accepted to be a good mouse setup so far, and what we
will be sticking with for our game releases.

Cheers!