Ok. I'm going to see whether it is turned off.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT problem!

Hi,

Do you have word wrap on or off in Notepad? When programming I always
turn word wrap off so it doesn't break a line of code in the middle of
a line where it shouldn't.

On 1/10/11, Shiny protector <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Well, Thomas, you said don't start out with something big when your trying to program for the first time. I have a very big problem. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks. Here is my code. I think it is crap.
alert("Hi," "Welcome! This is Muhammed Deniz, please press space bar to
exit!")
If_key_press_Space_Bar;
Allow exit.
void exit
In notepad, where it says Muhammed Deniz, it has Muhammed, then a blank
line, then Deniz. I think the issue is that with notepad, it thinks the
spacebar is also tab. I need to sort this out too.