Hi Shaun,

DirectX 8.1 which I use does definitely have the advanced 3d ability.  So it is
not a limitation of VB6 and DirectX 8.1 but of me.  I do not have a 5.1 or 7.1
surround sound speaker system and wouldn't have the place to set them up
correctly even if I did.  So I am perfectly happy with the panning and volume
control that I use for my stereo speaker set up.

I actually like that people need to down load and install my WinKit.zip file.
As then they have the game menu system that I designed and write my games to
use.

And yes, I guess that eventually we will see if some future version of Windows
will no longer be able to run VB6 programs.  As I have mentioned I still run
programs that were written for Windows 3.1 and they run perfectly.

BFN