Hi Thomas,

The only problem that I know of is that Windows 7 has two different program
files folders.  Other than that lots of people are playing my games just fine
under Windows 7.

I am wondering what market I might be concerned with.  I have been enjoying my
hobby of creating computer games for over 30 years.  And yes I very much enjoy
sharing them and getting feedback and suggestions, but some market?  And I very
much doubt that Microsoft would support audio games in the first place.  And I
wouldn't care anyway.  I know that my programming is way off from what is
considered business standards.  And that is perfectly fine with me as business
standards are just so that one can be replaced.  You know write the code so
that it can be understood by others, so that you can be replaced.

BFN