hmmm your friend could be better served on a klingon ship!
THat image comes to mind.
At 07:58 p.m. 17/01/2011, you wrote:
Muhammed, you should meet a friend of mine.

She's done viking reinactment for years, is highly proficient with a broard sword, she's also currently just taking her black belt in Karate. Her notion of camping is "you only need a cloak and a bush" and she's probably about the most streight forward person you can imagine.

She even once complained to me that very few people she fought had the propper killer instinct to give her a challenge, ;D.

once there was a report of a mugger hanging around the university, and she actually hoped to get mugged just in order to give him what for (fortunately for the mugger, the police caught him before my friend did).

So, statements about women and combat should really! be thought of carefully, in fact saying anything sexist to my friend is likely to get you a sharp answer, ---- if not a sharp something else ;D.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ideas for a game

Its not just women are weeker in games, I think people say that. What people say is men are strong in combat, and women are stronger in the brain. But that's not true. Thomas I agree with you, they could be just as strong as a male man, they could be as heroic, they could be as scary, and more. I've seen it in a few films I watch where the wife gets captured, then a gang of boys hit the thugs on the head with sticks and the police capture them, but that's not really heroic. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>